Excerpts from City of Tulsa General Park Rules and Title 26: Acts Prohibited
All pets must be on leash. Please clean up pet waste.
Curfew is 11 p.m. through 5 a.m. unless otherwise posted.
- It shall be an offense for any person to perform any of the following acts within any park area or facility without having first obtained a permit:
- Give any theatrical entertainment, moving picture show, parade, procession or public gathering, festival, concert, recreational program, event, or other outdoor presentation, whether or not an admission fee is charged.
- Use a loud speaker, public address system, amplifier or any other device to amplify and direct sound.
- Sell, offer for sale or give away without charge any food, drink, merchandise, service or any other article.
- Use any park area or facility for any commercial purpose including the production of films, photographs or advertisements, whether for sale to individuals or groups.
- No weapons except as permitted by State Law.
- Motor vehicles permitted on roads and parking areas only.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages in parking areas and roadways is not permitted.
- Place all litter in trash containers.
- Swimming, wading, boating or ice activities are not permitted on ponds or lakes.
- Cutting, picking, damaging or disturbing any tree shrub or flower is unlawful.
- Camping, which includes the use of hammocks, is prohibited.
- No waterfowl feeding, seining, or netting of any wildlife.
- Golf practice is prohibited.
- No person shall make a fire in any park area or facility except in places provided for such purposes.
- No person shall use any portion of any park or facility for toilet purposes, except the public restrooms or comfort stations provided.
- No person shall offer or expose for sale for a profit any article without first having obtained a concessionaires license.
- No person shall swim or wade in any lagoon, lake, fountain or other waters in any park area or facility.
- No person shall interfere with, disobey or ignore any lawful order of any employee while in the performance of his duties in any park area or facility.
- No person shall attach any rope, cable or other contrivance, or post, paint, erect or place any sign, banner or advertisement to any tree, fence, railing, bridge, bench or other structure.
- No person shall camp, erect a tent, build a fire or park an automobile or other vehicle for the purpose of sleeping therein or under cover projecting therefrom within any park area or facility other than those designated and set aside for such purposes.